1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Blu Studio Energy Battery Draining extremely fast

Discussion in 'Android Help' started by Hussian Alsaadi, Aug 18, 2016.

1. Hussian Alsaadi

None

Aug 18, 2016
    Male
    Hi there,
    I have a blue studio energy phone, with perhaps less than amazing camera and storage it was supposed to have an incredible four day battery! obviously I do not expect it to last four days every day with regular usage and I do charge it every day at night, I have had it for about a year and it has worked absolutely fine until now.

when this first happened I thought it was the charger's problem so I purchased a new one. From what I have gathered and the behavior I've observed from my battery, it charges at about half the rate of what it used to do while shut down, charges at maybe 110% of what its using when it is on and charging (for example, if I'm using it and charging, it will not go down percentages but go up one every about 30 minutes), and goes down a percent per 2-3 minutes when turned on without a charger. I have followed reset instructions provided by the Blu company, cleared the cache partition (which temporarily solved the problem), and it is almost always on zero brightness, I only have about four apps as well. I tried stopping all of the 'Running' apps except the ones that were from the phone(play services, etc).

If anyone has any advice or the answer to what the problem could be please let me know as this is extremely inconvenient.
    Thank you

Advertisement