1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Blue Error handler!! Please Help

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by youngd24, Aug 31, 2011.

1. youngd24

youngd24 Lurker

I been searching the web for solution but to no avail. I have the Blue Error Handler and I can only get the phone in emergency mode, I tried the KDZ FW UPD but the LG Update software won't connect with the phone. I don't know any other way to get my LG eve working again. I can't fastboot and any help would be greatly appreciate.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. saphz

saphz Lurker

I have the same problem... Rogers tech support got me to hold camera, volume down, and menu (on keyboard) buttons together while it starts up and I was able to get to the "android" loading screen after the rogers screen, but then its just black, nothing else. I can get into emergency mode too... I have tried everything here: http://androidforums.com/eve-support-troubleshooting/38651-stuck-emergency-mode.html and more, but can't get it working. All I was doing was updating firmware using regular LG software. Any ideas?

LG Eve Forum

The LG Eve release date was November 2009. Features and Specs include a 3.0" inch screen, 5MP camera, GB RAM, processor, and 1500mAh battery.

November 2009
Release Date
Reviews