1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Blue LED

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by wgml, Dec 18, 2013.

1. wgml

wgml Lurker

I've had my nexus 5 for 2 weeks now. A few days ago I pulled it out of my pocket to realise my LED was flashing blue. I checked for notifications and there weren't any. This has happened a few times since. I have Light Manager app installed from the play store but have ended the task and it still flashes blue. Another thing I tried is turning the LED off in Facebook Facebook Messenger and Twitter but this had no effect either. I also tried turning the LED notifications off in my phone's settings but it has no effect. The only way I have been able to stop it is to reboot the phone. It has happened on 4 different occasions. I noticed a few people on forums have noticed this problem too but nobody has an answer to what it may be. Could somebody please give me an answer because it is the only thing that is annoying me about this otherwise excellent phone?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. lgldrgdlr

lgldrgdlr Android Enthusiast

uninstall light manager and see what happens

3. BigCiX

BigCiX Android Expert

If its like lightflow pull your notification bar down and check the message like that. It disappear.

4. steveu694

steveu694 Android Enthusiast

Delete your Ok, cupid app. Lol

Nexus 5 Forum

The Nexus 5 release date was November 2013. Features and Specs include a 4.95" screen, 8MP camera, Snapdragon 800 processor, 2300mAh battery, and 2GB storage.

November 2013
Release Date
Reviews