• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Blue screen on upper half

dgravo

Jan 6, 2010
Ohio
Does anyone's screen look bluer on top than at the bottom? I just received my phone today and it looks different on the top half than the bottom half. It seems the most noticeable on a white screen in the browser. Thanks for the help. I am not sure whether to exchange and this is a common problem or if I am being too OCD.

Can you get a pic of the screen? (NOT using the built in screenshot app)

There is a thread over on XDA forums about what is normal and what isnt. Use the google.com main page as a reference. There are some extremes over in that thread (main page looks more red than white, etc).

The most common screen issue so far seems to be vertical banding in light to medium gray at lower brightness levels. Im dealing with some of that along with a "warm" shift on the screen, and Im also debating asking for a replacement.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones