1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Blue SyncRoid problems

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by OldJagMan, Aug 20, 2012.

1. OldJagMan

OldJagMan Lurker

I am trying to sync Outlook 2007 with my Samsung Galaxy S2 model No. GT19100T running Android V4.0.3. using "Blue SyncRoid".I am running Windows 7 64bit.
    When trying to install the PC software downloaded from the Blue SyncRoid site, I got the message "Blue_SyncRoid_PC_Client_Setup.msi is not commonly downloaded and could harm your computer" After working around a few blocks I got it installed.
    When I try to start the program I get the message "Font Century Gothic does not support Bold" and goes no further.
    I also tried to download the "Trial Edition" from Google Play and get the message "This item is not compatible with your device".
    Please. does anyone out there have a answer?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. VoidedSaint

VoidedSaint Resident Ninja

Welcome OldJagMan, the issue may be that Blue SyncRoid isnt compatible with Ice Cream Sandwich, I see that you are rooted and have Ice Cream Sandwich installed... unless you already had the OTA for ICS.
    I am trying to see what i can do for you now, i will install it and see if i can get it to run and i will report back for you.

OldJagMan likes this.
  3. VoidedSaint

VoidedSaint Resident Ninja

I am assuming your installing this on your desktop? or laptop? and they have bluetooth? my desktop doesnt have bluetooth i actually dont think any of my pc's do.

but i will get as far as i can and hope it opens, that way we can figure out what is going on.

*EDIT*

Doesnt seem to work unless i have an actual account set up on outlook, and i cannot use my work email considering that is on a secured network.

OldJagMan likes this.
  4. DonB

DonB ♡ Truth, Justice and the American Way !! ♡ ™

Welcome to the site, VS has you covered

5. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>}

Hello and welcome aboard. Thanks for joining the community. :)

6. OldJagMan

OldJagMan Lurker

Thank you for your prompt response, I posted a reply a couple of days ago but I don't see it here. I am using a USB Bluetooth device that works very well transferring photos and documents etc. from PC to phone.
    Could you please clarify something for me, I am 72 years old and not current with terminology like 'rooted' and OTA for ICS
    Thanks in advance - Doug