• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help blue tooth music

Interestingly enough the reason for this is most phones block that level. My Blackberry Pearl wouldn't allow music on my Jawbone2 or Jawbone ICON, but several Motorla phones from Cricket and Nextel would play music through the Bluetooth.

On my EVO, I can get it to play music through the bluetooth ONLY when i'm in the middle of a phone call. I know. Odd. Haven't been able to do music through my Jawbone ICON other than in call. So the capability is there. Somebody may need to come up with a workaround.

Upvote 0
I just got a set of Motorola S9 headphones... they do phone calls but primarily music. They work great sitting still but last night I fought with reception just being in my pocket and walking my dogs.

Any idea how to boost the bluetooth or does anyone have any insight on interference? I was walking along powerlines. I'm pissed because they work great just sitting at the office or even when I get up and go into another co-workers office they still work without any clipping.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones