• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Blue Tooth Problem

man1976123

Lurker
Mar 12, 2011
Installed a JVC radio in my car with bluetooth. First day both the radio , and my EVO said they were connected. But it did not work, call still coming through phone speaker. Had sprint do a master reset on the phone, it worked great two days, and is now back to not working even though both devices say paired and connected. Any ideas?

What did you do in between the factory reset and Bluetooth not working anymore? Did you install any apps, etc. that could possibly be interfering with the functionality of that feature? Also, have you tried using your phone to connect with Bluetooth to something else? That way you can determine if it is a problem with the Bluetooth on your phone or an issue with the car stereo.

That is where I would start. I am no Bluetooth expert, but the more information you can provide the easier it will be for others to help out.

Hope this helps.

Upvote 0
I have a little different problem. I lost my old Bluetooth earpiece and just replaced it with a new one. The new one seemed to work fine for a few days. Now, I often receive a call and try to answer it with my Bluetooth earpiece, but, I can't hear the caller even though the phone say's I am connected. I also have a problem with the earpiece arbitrarily disconnecting. The only issue I can see is that the old earpiece is still registered, but not connected ?? Any thoughts ??

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones