1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Tips Blueant S4 Blutooth car speaker and EVO 3D

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Androidceb, Jul 22, 2011.

1. Androidceb

Androidceb Newbie
    None

Jul 21, 2011
    Musician
    Philly
    Anyone using the Blueant S4 with the EVO 3D? I was checking it out on the net but the reviews are so so. I like the fact there is a Android app for it

Advertisement

2. Androidceb

Androidceb Newbie
    None

Jul 21, 2011
    Musician
    Philly
    I just received the Blueant S4 it works great with the EVO 3D Voice dialing. There is also a Blueant app for the S4. If you try to get it from the market it will say not compatible with the 3D but you can download from Blueant's site and install manually. The app works fine with the 3D. Vlingo Virtual Assistant also work with the S4 specifically Vlingo Incar.

marctronixx likes this.
  3. Androidceb

Androidceb Newbie
    None

Jul 21, 2011
    Musician
    Philly
    Just road tested the Blueant S4 with the EVO 3D. Sound is loud and clear even with my AC running full blast.

This is in a Ford Expedition. I made 3 calls one to a landline that sounded very clear the second one to a friend that is on Metro PCS the quality was not good on this call mainly because of the persons phone and service. Talking to this person through my computer on Skype is bad also.

Call number 3 was to a person on T-Mobile on a My Touch 4G this call was excellent just as good as talking on the EVO 3D itself.

The Blueant S4 isn't much bigger that the EVO itself so its easy to stick in your pocket when you leave the car. The magnets holding it to the sun visor clip are super strong so it will never come off on a bumpy road.

Next I'll test Navigation audio through the S4

4. Androidceb

Androidceb Newbie
    None

Jul 21, 2011
    Musician
    Philly
    Telnav audio through the Blueant S4 is very good just as good if not better than my Garmin Nav.

Tags: