• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Bluejack/bluebug/bluesnarf?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake Altman

Oct 16, 2012
So I watch this show called Person Of Interest and in almost every episode the main character force pairs his phone with others, I think it's not impossible but also not as easy as they make it seem. Either way I've been looking up ways to do it and apparently it hasn't been a very popular thing in the US since the early Nokia phones and might also be illegal, which doesn't matter in this case since I have no intention of stealing other peoples crap, not even my gf's. I just happen to have an old Admire and Continuum that I wanna practice on using my Optimus M(2.2.2 and rooted). I'd love to know how it's done and try it out on my phones, more so the bluebugging or bluesnarfing cuz I've seen apps that let you bluejack with ease. I've seen stuff along the lines of bloover/blooover, RedFang, and Carwhisperer, which is just recording audio from a headset I believe. So any tutorials and in-depth explanations on how-to would be greatly appreciated! Unless of course this act is completely illegal even on yourself then nvm.

Also, if there are any how-to's that do it via the same wifi connection then that's ok too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones