• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Bluestacks Keyboard

ZyggZagg

Lurker
May 29, 2015
Hi, I've looked all over for an answer to this problem but I can't find one. I've tried to use Bluestacks for a while and I always have the same issue no matter what I do. I've uninstalled and reinstalled Bluestacks multiple times, tried using a rooted version of Bluestacks, made sure drivers are updated etc.

My problem is that when I have Bluestacks open and I use my keyboard in any window (Bluestacks can be minimized), they keyboard will often become 'stuck' and start spamming the last key pressed. The only solution is to unplug the keyboard and plug it back in. It's obviously very frustrating, especially when the last key pressed is backspace which happened typing this post.

Anyway, I've seen a few people with the same problem but never any solution, and it seems rare. I also got no reply from Bluestacks support. I would love it if someone could help me figure out the problem and fix it because it makes Bluestacks unusable. Thanks.

Hey guys, I found the solution to this problem.
All you need to do is to use a different keyboard.

DocHolliday13, said it happens only with the G110, I experienced this issue with Microsoft Wired Keyboard 400.

I wonder if the developers of bluestacks are looking at this thread, and is there a chance for a real fix?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones