• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Bluetooth and Bump App Issues

Hi, Im going to post this in the motorola droid forum as well. I have searched all over and even read the user manual for my wife's droid eris. I have a motorola droid and I cant send pictures to her or vice versa. When I try to pair the bluetooths, I get a dialogue box that asks for a PIN, so as it suggests, i tried 0000 and 1234. It says on my Moto droid, cant connect with Eris. and on my eris it says, paired but not connected. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. I am merely trying to send pictures and media back and forth between the two phones.

Problem No. 2.

We both have the BUMP application where yo can bump info between the two phones. Well as the instructions suggest, I open bump on both phones and bump them. When i do this, it says "Please Bump Again" and then at the bottom it says "you were the only person that bumped" ON BOTH PHONES it says this. What is the problem here? I cant find any help on this, even on their website.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones