• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Bluetooth causing a reboot??

susandennis

Jun 1, 2010
Everyday I go to the gym and turn on my Motorola bluetooth headphones (Amazon.com: Motorola S305 Bluetooth Stereo Headset ) and then click on the Bluetooth widget on my EVO and after two beeps, I start hearing the phone through the headphones.

When I'm done, I tap on the Bluetooth widget and the phone freezes and then reboots. Sometimes it comes up with Bluetooth still turned on and when I tap it again, it reboots again. Every single time.

When I go to Settings>Wireless and uncheck Bluetooth it often does not reboot but sometimes it does.

Since it takes for.freakin.ev.er to come back after a reboot, I'd like to streamline my process and skip the reboot part.

Any clues how I might do this?

(Not rooted. And I've never used the Bluetooth function for anything but this one headset. When not using headset, I keep Bluetooth turned off.)

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones