• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Bluetooth connect but no input

narutoninjakid

Android Enthusiast
Aug 18, 2011
NJ
Just got a new Bluetooth keyboard and am running latest cyanogen mod cm9 nightly and keyboard supports android 3.0 and later but the touchpad is not displaying anything even though the keyboard connects. Tried the 0000 pin trick and that doesn't work either. Help please the brand of keyboard is anker as well

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1552101

bluetooth keyboard not working - HP Touchpad Experimental Mod - CyanogenMod Forum

HP Touchpad Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard Demo Review Unboxing Cyanogenmod CM9 Ice Cream Sandwich - YouTube

The "0000" is used just after pairing. Have you tried unpairing and pairing again?

I have no issue with the stock HP Touchpad keyboard, but only use it to set up a device initially. If I use it again after a reboot, I've had to unpair and repair it again.

Upvote 0
Just returned the keyboardist get an go one but don't even know if it will work probably going to get rid of this thing as it was never made for android so certain things don't work. Probably get the next nexus 7 or something. I sold mine to buy an iPad 4 but I don't know I'd my dad wants to get rid of his yet.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones