1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Bluetooth connection problem.

Discussion in 'Android Help' started by cdysthe, Nov 5, 2017.

1. cdysthe

cdysthe Member
    None

Aug 25, 2010
    Creating the Vivaldi web browser.
    Magnolia, MA
    With some of my Bluetooth devices, speaker and headphones, I have a problem. When I connect the paired device it disconnects again after a few seconds. I have to disable and enable Bluetooth or sometimes reboot the phone to get the device to connect and stay connected. If it was only one device I would assume it was something wrong with that device, but since it's two different devices, one speaker and a set of headphones, I think it may be something else wrong. I use a Moto G5+ running Android 7.

Advertisement

2. olbriar

olbriar  

Jun 19, 2010
    Male
    Land of Oz
    Is this a problem you have dealt with since day one or something that could be tied to an update or major change in your Moto? I checked your phone discussion area here and could find no mention of anyone experiencing the BT problem you describe.

cdysthe likes this.
  3. cdysthe

cdysthe Member
    None

Aug 25, 2010
    Creating the Vivaldi web browser.
    Magnolia, MA
    I've had this problem only on this Moto phone and it started a, month ago or so. I can't find others with this problem on the G5. Is there a way to delete everything Bluetooth like caches and data and start fresh? Maybe they will help?

4. olbriar

olbriar  

Jun 19, 2010
    Male
    Land of Oz
    You can forget a connection instead of renewing and then repair the phone and headset/speaker and see if that buys anything. Good luck.