1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Bluetooth connection?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by dimiterp, Dec 22, 2011.

1. dimiterp

dimiterp Lurker

I am wondering if anyone else is having this problem. I have a jawbone era. It's been the best bluetooth headset I have owned to this point. It worked well with several other phones. For some reason, with my Rezound, either the connection isn't that great, or there is something else amiss. People are now complaining that listening to me on the phone with my headset is noisy. Wondering if I am in force gale winds while I am actually seated quietly in the house. I have recently purchased a second Jawbone to have a back up, and it's not working well with the new one either. Any thoughts?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. clemarr

clemarr Newbie

I have the Plantronics Pro headset and with my OG Droid it sounded great. With my Rezound not so great. The sound is choppy and I hear static and the sound does not sound as crisp and clear either. Now using my Rezound in my Ford Sync it's fine as far as I can tell.

3. olbriar

olbriar  

I wish I had a solution for you. I wanted to chime in and say that my old BT stereo headsets sound just the same as they did with my Dinc. Call quality was never stellar but the streaming tunes are fine. I suspect the call quality is due to cheapie headsets. I find zero difference from one phone to another.

4. RottnJP

RottnJP Well-Known Member

My Altec Lansing Backbeat 903 still works great, although it doesn't get the beats bass boost.

HTC Rezound Forum

The HTC Rezound release date was November 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon S3 processor, and 1620mAh battery.

November 2011
Release Date
Reviews