1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

Support Bluetooth controls streaming radio

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by menos, May 10, 2010.

1. menos

menos Member

May 7, 2010
    I've got a Moto S9 headset connected to my Incredible. While in a local music app (htc media player, tunewiki, mixzing, etc) the bluetooth headset controls work just fine. If I'm in a streaming radio app (pandora,last.fm, slacker) and press the bluetooth controls it will start playing the last accessed local music player.
    Does anybody else see similar behavior? this seems like a pretty big bug/problem to me.

Advertisement

2. aevanee

aevanee Active Member

Apr 17, 2010
    Yeah its a bit of an annoyance... I run into the problem when my car stereo controls a different music player than the one I'm currently listening to, so I end up having 2 players going on at once.

3. aevanee

aevanee Active Member

Apr 17, 2010
    Yeah its a bit of an annoyance... I run into the problem when my car stereo controls a different music player than the one I'm currently listening to, so I end up having 2 players going on at once.

4. Kyuss

Kyuss Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2010
    I think this is more of an issue with the other various music players coding and not the phone itself.

5. gurana

gurana Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2010
    Huh... I was actually able to use the controls to skip songs on Pandora... that is, until I upgraded to froyo :( Now the exact same thing happens.