1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support bluetooth disconnect

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by mshest, Aug 19, 2011.

1. mshest

mshest Member
    None

Nov 7, 2009
    I'm having an issue with the BT connection to my: Honda Accord 08, Ricketfish headset, and motorola s305 headset.

I'll be on a call and suddenly the audio goes off BT and onto the phone earpiece. When I look at the phone the bt still appears to be connected and the bt is chosen on the in-call menu. i have to un-choose it and then re-choose it, and the bt audio is restored. I believe this is happening on calls and not music but I don't listen to much music w/ those earpieces so it could be just that it doesn't happen when I do.

Advertisement

2. CoachEVO

CoachEVO Well-Known Member
    None

May 14, 2010
    Teacher/Coach
    Illinois
    Let me suggest this. When BT is first connected, it asks you to sync your phone book? If so, don't. It was a known bug for the EVO and when I didn't sync the phone book, it worked fine. Don't know if that helps, but it did work for me.

3. mshest

mshest Member
    None

Nov 7, 2009
    just wanted to point out that i am not synching my address book in the car. and this happens once in a while on both the car and the 2 headset devices i have.

also, in the car, when i attempt to start the call from the phone (while connected to BT) it starts the call (ringing) goes to BT, goes off BT, until I hit the BT button on the in-call settings.

4. mshest

mshest Member
    None

Nov 7, 2009
    also wanted to say that exactly the same crap was happening w/ my OG droid. if i only had 1 BT device i could chalk it up to that device, but considering i have 3, i wonder whether its some defect w/ motorola BT radios/modules.