1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Bluetooth doesn't want to turn off

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by Ffp1994, May 22, 2017.

1. Ffp1994

Ffp1994 Lurker

Good day,

Since yesterday my Bluetooth simply refuses to be turned off. If I attempt to turn it off, the phone crashes and reboots. I used the Bluetooth with my Google maps yesterday, besides that I never used it before. My android version 6.0, can anyone help me out?

Tried restarting it, tried to force shut down it and used the flightmode. It only stopped the Bluetooth for a few seconds. I also uninstalled a few programs to see if they might be the problem. Still no solution.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Dannydet

Dannydet Extreme Android User

What phone do you have and who's your carrier? Is Bluetooth file transfer an app you installed? Try uninstalling it.

mikedt likes this.
  3. mikedt

mikedt 你好

Could be this "Bluetooth File Transfer" app turning on the BT. As @Dannydet suggested, try uninstalling it, see what happens then. However if the phone is also crashing and rebooting, that could well be something more serious, like a firmware instability or bug or other problem in the whatever it is phone you've got.

Dannydet likes this.

Bluetooth Files Transfer

Bluetooth Files Transfer Forum

com.modernappdev.btfiletf

Bluetooth Share Files is a wireless technology standard for exchanging data short distances.It can connect several devices, overcoming problems of synchronization. Bluetooth wireless technology is an international open standard for allowing your devices to communicate with each other over short range wireless links. This application to Share Photos, Videos, Music, Documents, Apps with your Friends and Family. Features
: - High Performance - Switch On Bluetooth from application - Admin Bluetooth Connections - Filters Photos, Videos, Music, Documents, Zip Files and Apps. - Share via Bluetooth - Share via Social Media Applications e.g Gmail, Facebook etc - Back up Application and Share Apk via Bluetooth - Support Google Drive, Dropbox. - Share Contacts - In Built Image Browser

READ MORE
March 5, 2020
Last Updated
Rating
1M+
Installs