• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Bluetooth earphones dont give audio

When you say "you've tried everything" how about telling people what that includes?
Otherwise you'll just get people suggesting things you've already tried.

Also what phone, android version, what apps you are trying to use it with, these things might help too. Remember that we only know what you say, so right now all we know is the make of headphone and the fact that you can't make them work.

Upvote 0
That would lead one to conclude that for some reason or another your earphones have died.
BT devices must have their own power source. I would make certain they are charged. If they are fully charged and still not functional, it's beyond my expertise for a repair. If they are not charged up, there lies your remedy.

The earphones I've used through the years have been rechargeable through a usb charging system of some nature. As in all rechargeable batteries, there is a finite amount of cycles it can be recharged. When the battery no longer takes a charge or has a short window of up time, I'm afraid it's time for a new unit.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones