• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Bluetooth earpieces compatible with Droid ???

baxdroid

Lurker
Aug 8, 2010
What Bluetooth Earpieces are compatible with droid? I have Motorola H700C and other party says it sounds like i'm very far away from phone, cant hear me. Since Droid speaker is terrible and have to hold phone perfectly for listener to hear, bluetooth appears to be best option. Thanks!

What Bluetooth Earpieces are compatible with droid? I have Motorola H700C and other party says it sounds like i'm very far away from phone, cant hear me. Since Droid speaker is terrible and have to hold phone perfectly for listener to hear, bluetooth appears to be best option. Thanks!

I wonder if you have some defects in your Droid. I don't have any problem - I even mastered just holding it between ear & shoulder & people have not complained about being able to hear me.

BTW - I use a Jabra BT8010 & it works great too.

Upvote 0
I will give another vote for the Jawbone Icon. I haven't played around with all the options, but I am loving the voice dialing with the 2.2 manual update (finally).

The voice quality is great on both ends, and the out-of-the-box features are pretty impressive. My only minor complain is the ear bud system...

Upvote 0
I have a motorola H555 that I bought for my old phone. it works fine and now with 2.2 it will even voice dial. Side note, I really have to say it for this one. I lost it about 3 months ago and just found it yesterday. I was weedwhacking and found it in the bushes!! I live in the south and after some torental downpours and a tropical storm I found it. I figured it for dead but just in case I cleaned the connector a bit, plugged it in and it started charging!! After letting it charge for a bit, tried it, and it worked just fine!! Whatever people have to say about Moto, I have to say that after this I'm going with another one!! After I finally kill this one! ;) I do have to admit I haven't really put it through it's paces yet to check how the battery is holding up and reception but still!!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones