• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Bluetooth Extender Antenna ?

1. I am connected ( with Bluetooth ) and the app I'm using connects devices and sensors to the internet

2. The app connects the smart devices that I connect to via bluetooth to the internet.

3. I would like to increase my Bluetooth range to connect to more devices and sensors.

4. Is there something that I can add to my phone to extend my Bluetooth range? I have been searching for 2 days now.... hopefully you can help . thank you

need to find something to extend my bluetooth reach from my phone
my phone is connecting to other devices and i want to reach more devices ( IOT )
I have been looking for 3days now ... and need help

So it sounds like you need to connect an external 2.4GHz antenna to the phone's internal Bluetooth, which extend the range. Given that phones and tablets don't have such things as standard. How competent are you with electronics hacking and modifications?

Bluetoth itself is supposed to be 10 metres range, and maybe 100 metres if using BT 5.0 devices.

Reactions: Dannydet
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones