• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root BlueTooth FTP File Transfer App Android 1.6 and Up.

If anyone is interested, my work around for transferring files to my BH2 is to use zumodrive.com. They give you 1 GB free cloud storage (plus 1 GB extra if you jump thru a few hoops) and have an Android app in the Market. So I have a link on my PC, drop a file in my share folder, and once it uploads, I can view it on my BH2. You can then open pictures, music, apks, etc. & also send a share link to share with your friends.

Not a perfect solution, but its free!

Upvote 0
Just a Quick Question.... Everyone is Connecting to another Phone that can Transfer over BT correct? I don't have another Phone to even check this..

Yeah of course, tried it with my other phone motozine zn5 although its not android but that would be irrelevant anyways I am sure. tried with my mothers phone, samsung highlight( not an android) didn't work.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones