1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Bluetooth going in and out.

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Keyan, Dec 24, 2011.

1. Keyan

Keyan Member

I use my GNex to listen to pandora in my car on a daily basis. My previous phone was a DX and had no issues.

I'm finding the bluetooth will cut in and out every couple of minutes for a brief second. It will just not broadcast anything. If I'm listening to a song, its not like it picks up where it left off - the second is more of just a silent spot and the song continues (if you were singing along, you could continue to sing when it goes silent and when it comes back you're still in time with the song).I have friends in my car on occasion...I'm finding myself apologizing for my phone "sorry, it does that...its really hard to enjoy the song, i know". Some times its every couple of minutes, some times its every 10-15 seconds. its completely random. only when the phone seems to be in a bad mood lol

And there are uncommon-to-rare occasions where it will cut out completely dead. And then pandora will start playing through the phone's speaker as if the bluetooth wasnt on....and then a few seconds later reconnect to the car's bluetooth and will continue on its merry way playing through the cars speakers.

Has anyone else had this issue? Is there a planned update to fix it?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

Galaxy Nexus Forum

The Galaxy Nexus release date was November 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.65" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, TI OMAP 4460 processor, and 1750mAh battery.

November 2011
Release Date
Reviews