• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Bluetooth headphones gradually come to a halt

kofuukali

Oct 7, 2009
Hey Guys,

I have just purchased bluetooth hreadphones (Jabra halo), which I mainly intended for the HTC Desire that I just can't seem to get my hands on...
Anyway, it seems to work seriously badly with the samsung galaxy, and my main worry is to be sure the main reason behind the problem is the galaxy and not the hreadphones themselves (by the time I get the Desire, it will be too late to send them back).
But really, in the mean time, I would love to be able to use them on the galaxy too if possible.
The symptomes are :
-First pairing works fine
-music plays like a charm
-for about 15 minutes... then suddenly it stutters a little....
-and gradually gets worst from a half second pause every minute, to a half second pause every quarter of a second (yes that basically means i am not hearing anything but irritating noise).
-next disconnection and reconnection remains unlistenable
-only thing to do is to unpair them, reboot phone and do some magic to the headphones so everybody has forgotten about each other
-then pair them again and enjoy 15 minutes of music....

it really feels like the galaxy just doesn't keep up, so I have tried installing the latest galaxo, set it up to in "perf" mode and overclocked it to 710.. to no avail...

Anybody might have a suggestions as to what might be the cause of the problem, and how to resolve it?
Thanks a bunch

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones