1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Bluetooth Headset with Droid

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by mystik1, Dec 7, 2009.

1. mystik1

mystik1 Well-Known Member

I have a Nokia BH-604 bluetooth headset. I have a landline and the Droid cell phone in my office. It is paired with both. It has worked with the Droid before, but I'm not sure what I did differently as it will not connect now, though it is paired. It does work with the landline. Any thoughts?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Joewoowoo

Joewoowoo Android Enthusiast

settings , wireless & networks , bluetooth . make sure your bluetooth is turned on

3. mystik1

Yes, it is checked there. That's the same screen that shows the "Paired but not connected" message.

4. Fabolous

Fabolous Superuser

You could try deleting it from your bluetooth contacts and re-pairing it. Sometimes these things just get funked up.

SeanDes likes this.
  5. mystik1

Yea, I was thinking that too. I have done so now, and it's back to working. :)

6. mystik1

ugh. Did I speak too soon? It now says the headset is "Connected to media audio", and other audio is coming through the headset, but it does not work for making call. That is, the bluetooth button is not enabled...eck!

7. SeanDes

SeanDes Lurker

Deleting my bluetooth speakers and repairing worked for when it stopped playing media through the speakers. Even though it would work for phone calls. I recommend the deleting and repairing of device as a fix

Motorola Droid Forum

The Motorola Droid release date was November 2009. Features and Specs include a 3.7" inch screen, 5MP camera, 256GB RAM, processor, and 1400mAh battery.

November 2009
Release Date
Reviews