• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Bluetooth help

Pojo

Lurker
Sep 4, 2009
Hey guys,

I have a non-rooted G1. It has the cupcake on it. I was told that with cupcake, bluetooth stereo listening was possible.

However, I just bought a new car stereo and it doesn't seem to be working with my G1.

I DO have the G1 working with phone calls, but my music can't be heard when listening to it.

Here's my stereo: link

It has A2DP.

Again, I CAN receive phonecalls with the bluetooth paired and connected with my G1. But when I go into the music player of the G1, no sound comes through the speakers. What am I doing wrong?

The car stereo has an AUX jack, which I used with the G1, but in order to get it to play music I have to kill the bluetooth, thus defeating the purpose of it all. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones