1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Support Bluetooth Issue with Incred

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by prophet0p, May 23, 2010.

1. prophet0p

prophet0p New Member

May 18, 2010
    Has anyone run into this... I have the jawbone bluetooth... It works fine, the only issue is i cannot voice dial from the blue tooth i have to use the phone.... any suggestions.

Advertisement

2. mabelline7

mabelline7 New Member

May 24, 2010
    Sad as it is, android does not support bluetooth voice dialing...go figure. I have the Jawbone also. Maybe they will fix this. Only thing I did was download Vlingo and do a voice dial that way. Not nearly as convenient as bluetooth voice dialing but better than nothing. For the life of me, I can't understand why this wouldn't be a built in option like all other phones. :thinking:

3. loowaters

loowaters Active Member

Nov 18, 2009
    Iowa
    Didn't we see confirmation around here somewhere (can't find it right now) that it is a FroYo update feature?

4. POG322

POG322 Member

Apr 9, 2010
    IT/System Admin
    The update to Android 2.2 will support the voice dialing deal. I too use a Jawbone II and it does suck that you can't voice dial. Hopefully HTC/Verizon won't make us wait long for the 2.2 update.

5. prophet0p

prophet0p New Member

May 18, 2010
    thanks guys for the responses.

6. legends117

legends117 New Member

Apr 6, 2010
    I updated to the 2.2 and my Jawbone II it will not allow voice dialing. Has anyone found how to get the Jawbone 2 to work with 2.2? Thanks much!