1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Bluetooth Issue with Incred

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by prophet0p, May 23, 2010.

1. prophet0p

prophet0p Lurker

Has anyone run into this... I have the jawbone bluetooth... It works fine, the only issue is i cannot voice dial from the blue tooth i have to use the phone.... any suggestions.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. mabelline7

mabelline7 Lurker

Sad as it is, android does not support bluetooth voice dialing...go figure. I have the Jawbone also. Maybe they will fix this. Only thing I did was download Vlingo and do a voice dial that way. Not nearly as convenient as bluetooth voice dialing but better than nothing. For the life of me, I can't understand why this wouldn't be a built in option like all other phones. :thinking:

3. loowaters

loowaters Newbie

Didn't we see confirmation around here somewhere (can't find it right now) that it is a FroYo update feature?

4. POG322

POG322 Newbie

The update to Android 2.2 will support the voice dialing deal. I too use a Jawbone II and it does suck that you can't voice dial. Hopefully HTC/Verizon won't make us wait long for the 2.2 update.

5. prophet0p

prophet0p Lurker

thanks guys for the responses.

6. legends117

legends117 Lurker

I updated to the 2.2 and my Jawbone II it will not allow voice dialing. Has anyone found how to get the Jawbone 2 to work with 2.2? Thanks much!

HTC Droid Incredible Forum

The HTC Droid Incredible release date was April 2010. Features and Specs include a 3.7" inch screen, 8MP camera, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1300mAh battery.

April 2010
Release Date
Reviews