• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Bluetooth issues ...!!! not able to send files over bluetooth.

ravinOrion

Jun 23, 2012
Just updated the OTA update and not able to send or receive files via bluetooth. the file manager shows only Gmail & Email for sharing and not the bluetooth share that it used to show previously. Similarly, when i try sending files from another mobile to Atrix2, it says 'Sending Failed' ... :(

Please help as the bluetooth file sharing is what i prefer from mobile to mobile.

Thanks in Advance ... :)

Just updated the OTA update and not able to send or receive files via bluetooth. the file manager shows only Gmail & Email for sharing and not the bluetooth share that it used to show previously. Similarly, when i try sending files from another mobile to Atrix2, it says 'Sending Failed' ... :(

Please help as the bluetooth file sharing is what i prefer from mobile to mobile.

Thanks in Advance ... :)
----------------------------
I was able to transfer files of all types via Bluetooth both directions between my Win 7 PC and my Galaxy Nexus 4G LTE when I was on Ice Cream Sandwich. Just upgraded to Jelly Bean, and now no Bluetooth transfers work. Guess I'll have to get the old USB cable out of mothballs until Google fixes this.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones