1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Root Bluetooth issues On Behold 2 1.6

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by earthangelhdz, Aug 6, 2010.

1. earthangelhdz

earthangelhdz Lurker

Aug 6, 2010
    The issue I have with my phone is that when I pair up with my Chevy Tahoe's hands free system my phone doesn't connect incoming calls. It shows the number on my dash but when I press the answer button on the steering wheel it doesn't put the call through my radio. It works perfect when I make outgoing calls. Now my wife has a blackberry phone and it works perfectly. My previous phone which was the original Behold also connected with no issues. This is the second behold 2 tmobile sends me because the other one (1.5) had many other issues which also included bluetooth problems. Anyone have any idea how I can fix this? It would really save me the headache of speaking to tmobile technical support. :thinking:

Advertisement

2. #1indahoodg

#1indahoodg Member

Apr 14, 2010
    Try paring it again seems to be a bug on this phone I have to do it to my bluetooth stereo headset once in a while.

3. bearsfan85

bearsfan85 Android Enthusiast

Feb 23, 2010
    Microsoft Student Rep
    Urbana
    have you installed any roms on it or is it stock, also are you running task killer and killing bluetooth, My phone would f/c when making a blue tooth call using take 5

4. earthangelhdz

earthangelhdz Lurker

Aug 6, 2010
    It's all pretty stock but I will try pairing it again. I did notice though a major change with the change form 1.5 to 1.6. I wish they would have gone up to 2.1. Everything else seems to be working really good.