• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Bluetooth Issues

pjspdx

May 13, 2010
I am having two Bluetooth issues.

1) If my phone is connected by Bluetooth to my car stereo and there is a brief interruption with Bluetooth (ie. I start my car and the stereo reboots). My phone does not reconnect to the car stereo. I am on 2.2 Froyo (update.zip), I had the same problem with 2.1.

2) If I am playing music (Pandora, Tunewiki) through Bluetooth and I play a game (ie Air Control Lite) there are occasional glitches in the music playback that are related to what I am doing in the game. It does not seem to do it if I am not playing the music through Bluetooth. I think it might be a little better since converting to Froyo but it is still there and annoying.

By the way. Froyo has fixed a lot of things for me including the grounding issue and MMS force closes.

Thanks for any ideas!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones