• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Bluetooth issues

dthomas510

Nov 4, 2011
Please help! Every time that I turn off my bluetooth after I have had it on for a while I have to re-boot my phone in order to have ANY sounds from it! I was wondering if anyone else was having this problem or if it was just a problem with my phone.

BTW: I am running the phone completely stock, stock launcher and no root.

Thank you in advance!

Please help! Every time that I turn off my bluetooth after I have had it on for a while I have to re-boot my phone in order to have ANY sounds from it! I was wondering if anyone else was having this problem or if it was just a problem with my phone.

Thank you in advance!

I don't have this problem, but I have had it before on the TU. My best guess would be there is an app interfering with the sound being given back to the system from bluetooth. I've had problems with certain bluetooth devices when using "Voice Control."

Upvote 0

Thank you in advance!

Also, FYI, people have had problems with bluetooth after uninstalling the stock google music app.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones