• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Bluetooth not connecting

This is a silly issue, but its now driving me to distraction, My Jawbone pairs & connects without an issue, however I have a Nokia6822, & Blue & Me in my car, the Milestone will pair but not connect to either of these devices ( phone is on V2.1) even after entering verify code on each device ( The car generates a unique code for each device to be paired with it).

Also the make device discoverable is only open for 120 seconds, is there a reason for this ?

Any Help please ?

Thanks you to anyone that responds

Reactions: tisszy
No idea how to solve your problem, but the make discoverable is something you should only need for a couple of minutes. What it does is allow other devices that have not been paired able to see it. If they have been paired before, then they can still see it (& connect) with discoverable turned off. Leaving discoverable turned on when you are not actually trying to pair it to something is a security risk. That's why it turns off after 2 minutes.

Reactions: LFC958
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones