• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Bluetooth not turning on?

snpascoe

Lurker
Nov 25, 2010
Hello everyone, I am now the proud owner of a HTC Wildfire as of yesterday. Everything has been working perfectly so far, except now Bluetooth won't turn on?
It was working initially as I was able to pair the Wildfire with my old Nokia to transfer my contacts across. However, now it won't turn on and I want to try and set it up to connect to my car's bluetooth kit. Any ideas, are there some settings on the phone that I need to change? Thanks muchly :)
This is my first HTC/Android phone so bit of a newby here :eek:

Hello everyone, I am now the proud owner of a HTC Wildfire as of yesterday. Everything has been working perfectly so far, except now Bluetooth won't turn on?
It was working initially as I was able to pair the Wildfire with my old Nokia to transfer my contacts across. However, now it won't turn on and I want to try and set it up to connect to my car's bluetooth kit. Any ideas, are there some settings on the phone that I need to change? Thanks muchly :)
This is my first HTC/Android phone so bit of a newby here :eek:

I am also facing the same issue. Does anyone knw why its happening???

Thanks
Praphulla

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones