• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Bluetooth phone calls/media help...

hanano17

Android Enthusiast
Nov 10, 2009
Ok, so here's my situation: I have a car that does bluetooth, the SF connects fine for media and phone calls. On my OG Droid and Dinc, if I got a call, whatever i'm listening to cuts out and the phone overrides, the SF does this too. However after the call is ended it always loads up music from my phone, instead of going back to what I was personally listening to. The Droid and Dinc didn't, they would go back to what I was listening to. For example, i'm listening to a podcast, call comes in and after its ended, instead of going back to the podcast, it loads up the music app...anyone notice this as well? Have a solution? It's pretty annoying :/

Edit: Damn it, I meant to put this in troubleshooting/support...sorry! Can a mod move it there? Thanks!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones