• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Bluetooth problem in the LG GW620

mera_adel

Lurker
Sep 24, 2010
I just got my LG GW620 today and i tried to transfer files through bluetooth from my pc but the the pc didn't find my phone in the search ..
I read many topics here in this forum and i still don't know if there is a solution for this problem or not ?
I read a topic about going to the market and download an app called Bluetooth File Transfer , i don't know where is the market or how can i reach it ,
I tried to download this application from the search on google using my mobile and it was downloaded succesfully but when i try to use it i got this message
" Your LG device currently is not fully supported by this program due to Bluetooth bugs of the underlying platform .
However this software will work correctly when your device will be upgraded to Android 2.0 or above .. "

So , Can anybody help me ??
And if there is an update for the mobile how can i do it ?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones