1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Bluetooth Problem with Car In Dash System

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by browns19-4life, Jan 12, 2010.

1. browns19-4life

I posted this on google's support site but haven't heard back from anyone there and thought I'd try to see if any of you have run into this:

On my nexus one I am able to pair my phone to my car (Nissan murano) and it shows as connected. However when I dial out the radio stops with the dash unit showing dialing, but the sound just comes through the phone. I have tried repairing the phone but that doesn't help. The car worked fine with other phones (including the MyTouch) so it can't be the car. Any ideas?

2. jbrinkley

jbrinkley Well-Known Member

I haven't had any problems switching between the speaker and the BT on the handset while on a call.
    gotta be in the settings hu?
    find another car to connect to and see if it's the same?

3. omeyga

omeyga Well-Known Member

Mine will connect but it appears to lose it's BT connection and reconnect EVERY 45 seconds. Which in my car means I get to hear "connection completed" every 45 seconds...very annoying.

In your case you may want to try long clicking on the paired device (in this case your car) and make sure both check boxes are checked.

4. LandLockedPH

LandLockedPH Well-Known Member

5. Does the bluetooth button in the lower left appear "green" on the phone when your in calling mode? I'm able to switch mine back and forth using this in my Toyota. By default, mine is always in bluetooth mode when I turn my car on. Seems to work pretty good. After the inital pairing it hasn't needed any adjustments since. In my 3rd month now with it.

Nexus One Forum

The Nexus One release date was January 2010. Features and Specs include a 1400mAh battery, 3.7" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, and Snapdragon S1 processor.

January 2010
Release Date
Reviews