• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Bluetooth problem

dunlop122

Lurker
Jun 28, 2010
Since changing from an HTC incredible to a Droid 2, I have had a problem while having two bluetooth devices connected at once. While connected to a Blackberry bluetooth stereo receiver, my Jawbone Icon will have a popping sound if I take a call. The Droid pauses the music like it should when I take/make a call, but will still have this popping sound while I'm listening to the caller. If I disconnect the bluetooth receiver, it stops. I have tried a kensington bluetooth receiver, a different bluetooth headset, with the same results. I have un-paired both devices and repaired with the same results.

I'm curious if anyone has had a similar problem while having two devices paired and connected at the same time.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones