• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help bluetooth problem

p376p

Lurker
Sep 23, 2012
I had my lg gt540 upgraded to android 2.3.7. Everything works great except that whenever I make a connection to a bluetooth device (speaker or car phone etc.), the phone starts to have problem. I can still make or receive call from the screen but there is no ringtone and I cannot hear the other side while the other side can hear me. I can also use the bluetooth to play music through the connected bluetooth speaker without problem. Just the phone is not working properly when connected to a bluetooth device. Any suggestions ?:thinking:

I have the same issue. I recently purchased a Samsung HS3000 as my GT540, running the custom Cyanogen 2.3.7 ROM.

Media audio, e.g. YouTube and Music stream fine to my headset, but during a call, I will hear nothing through my Bluetooth headset. The call screen background would also turn blue (usually green), as it seems to be sending the phone call audio through the bluetooth device, but I cannot hear anything, and the person on the other end of the line can't hear me , until i turn off the bluetooth device and speak using the phone. :hmpf:

I think this may be a ROM thing they left out, or some glitch because the GT540 has Bluetooth v2.1 with A2DP so it should work. :mad:

Help would be appreciated! :(

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones