• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Bluetooth Problems

A50Fuente

Lurker
Feb 16, 2010
bluetooth headphones/headset for my motorola droid , When I connect them they work fine, but if I pause the music for more than a minute or take a call, when the music starts back, it gets extremely choppy. I will get about 1/2 second of music, then 1/2 second pause over and over until I restart either the headphones or the bluetooth on the phone.

I've tried two separate bluetooth headsets same results(Samsung WEP870)
They work fine on other phones/media players

Anyone have any Ideas?

I have the same exact problem with this device. Now after trying to reset it and repair it I cannot pair the media audio at all. I know this is no help but im hoping someone has the same issue and replies to you and can help us. I plan on calling samsung tommarrow and see what they say. There website is useless. I will post if I find an answer from samsung.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones