• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Bluetooth random disconnects....

travishamockery

Jul 11, 2010
Having a strange problem here and wondering if others are experiencing anything similar. I have my X paired with my Kenwood system in my car and after EVERY call my bluetooth disconnects for I'd say 30-45 seconds and then reconnects. This is extremely strange behavior I think, but it happens on both mine and my girlfriends so it seems to be universal.

The phone sends SMS and the phonebook fine to the unit, so it's functioning properly otherwise. Wondering if anyone has any ideas as to a cause or a fix? :thinking:

*edit*
Just adding this info in case anyone else has this issue with a Kenwood. My bluetooth module is the BT200 and there is a newer firmware for it. I updated that and it seems to have fixed my problem.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones