• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Bluetooth speaker systems

stridermt2k

Android Enthusiast
Jul 4, 2012
Southern NJ
I purchased this system a while back, and it has been great so far.
I'm typically using it with my various Android devices, but it also comes with a very cool USB dongle for use with a PC that will allow access to your media files.
Admittedly it's pricey, but it is very versatile and has a remote that fits into the speaker so it doesn't get lost, great sound and very good battery life:

Altec-Lansing iMW725
Amazon.com: Altec Lansing iMW725 inMotion Air Universal Wireless Speaker: MP3 Players & Accessories

What do you use, or would like to use in the Bluetooth speaker arena?

Attachments

• 41gIy285mbL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
    41gIy285mbL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 92
  • 611-eR7d8ML.jpg
    611-eR7d8ML.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 72
Way too pricey for me, but damn nice, all the same :)

(a little off-topic back story)
I bought this after my old Sirius Boombox that I extensively hardware-modified to be universal to nearly any device died on me after many years of great service.

I was going to open it up to fix it (I'm an electronics guy by trade) when my wife said, "Don't you think it's time for something nice?".

I'll probably never spend that kind of money on another speaker system of this kind, but I'm glad I did it just this once just the same.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones