1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

bluetooth voice dialing lg p500

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by ramuk8or, Feb 5, 2011.

1. ramuk8or

ramuk8or Newbie

hi i have an lg optimus one , i read that froyo supports bt voice dialing , but i dont know how to activate it in my phone , do i need to install any app for this, ???

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. bigrigfixer

bigrigfixer Newbie

You have to turn bluetooth on first, then you have to pair your headset. Then, you have to turn your headset on. It should work after that.

3. ramuk8or

ramuk8or Newbie

it works that way , but i cannot use voice dialling , a normal nokia phone would have a bluetooth head set where u just have to long press a button and you hear a beep and you say out the name of the person you want to call and it calls , i am not able to do that on my optimus one , anyone know abt this

4. phonetalk

phonetalk Lurker

I run a phoneshop and have a customer asking em about this same thing... Does the LG Optimus One support bluetooth voice dialling and if so how do we set it up?

5. ramuk8or

ramuk8or Newbie

voice dial does not work off the shelf , but i tried voice dialer app, it starts on pressing the bluetooth head set , but it does not understand what i say , my accent is not american,

6. blord

blord Lurker

Hi

I have a Motorola bluethooth headset that I used to make call with the standard voice recognition system of the phone and everything work fine for me....

Blord

7. ramuk8or

ramuk8or Newbie

the standard voice recognition system need data connection to work, i dont want to use data conn just to make a call

LG Optimus One Forum

The LG Optimus One release date was October 2010. Features and Specs include a 3.2" inch screen, 3MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

October 2010
Release Date
Reviews