1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support bluetooth voice dialing prompt volume?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by jimbobjoe, Mar 29, 2011.

1. jimbobjoe

jimbobjoe Lurker
    None

Mar 29, 2011
    I have recently picked up an optimus one and it works great for the most part. I have a blueant supertooth3 which it seems to work very well with, except the volume of the voice prompts is too low to hear well. Not sure if Im referring to this correct, but when I say something like "call Mary mobile", the voice it responds with to confirm the contact is correct is too low. I cant seem to find away to adjust the voice prompt volume on this phone - is there? Volume of the call is great, and volume of the prompts from the supertooth itself is great, its just the voice prompts through the phone.

Advertisement

2. michaelnbca

michaelnbca Lurker
    None

Jul 14, 2011
    I have the same issue with another BlueAnt product. The issue is with the phone, not the BlueAnt device The good news is this is an easy fix. The bad news is it must be done multiple times.

While you are connected to the phone using bluetooth (either to the voice prompts or while on a call, use the volume control rocker on the side of the phone to increase the volume of the phone. If you look at the display it will actually show that it is increasing the bluetooth call volume. You will notice that the volume coming through your bluetooth device is much louder.

The bad part is that for some reason the Optimus One seems to "forget" the previous bluetooth volume setting if it is disconnected and reconnected to the bluetooth device, so it has to be done each time you get in the car. I have not updated my phone online since I received it, so maybe this issue is already fixed.

3. neilhandley

neilhandley Lurker
    None

Jan 15, 2012
    I can pair my bluetooth headset and pickup calls through it. I just cannot find how to voice dial on this phone, with or without the headset.