1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Bluetooth Wireless Headset

Discussion in 'Android Accessories' started by alec92, Jul 8, 2013.

1. alec92

alec92 Member

I am a sales rep and spend most of my day on the phone, whether it be while at my desk or in the car. I usually hold my phone to my ear when I'm at my desk (which restricts me from using hands) and when I'm in the car I use the Samsung earphones.

I've tried BlueAnt sets for my car but they always either have problems connecting to my phone, bad sound quality, bad battery life, or all of the above.

Just wondering if a good alternative would be a bluetooth wireless headset, and if so, which one should I go for?

Are these good for sound quality and battery life?

I would imagine they wouldn't be the best with background noise but I'm usually in quiet environments while on my phone so this isn't so much of a problem.

Any help and advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. kevindroid

kevindroid Android Expert

i find the plantronics are the best imo

3. alec92

alec92 Member

kevindroid, which ones have you used mate?

4. dustwun77

dustwun77 Endeavor to Persevere :)

I sometimes use and have been happy with the LG HBS700: Tone.

5. gingersnapgirl

gingersnapgirl Android Enthusiast

I have and like this one, but the rubber on one of the wires has a hole worn through it.

dustwun77 likes this.
  6. dustwun77

i was skeptical how well it would last, so i go the replacement plan. i don't remember how long it was good for though,

I got it at a pretty good price, Best Buy price matched an online offer!

7. gingersnapgirl

Mine still works, but I wonder for how long. I think I may end up with a different one when it finally dies.

8. dustwun77

Glad it still works! :) The buds are too big to get a piece of heatshrink tube that would reduce down to the right size over...

Which one do you think you will go with next?

9. alec92

alec92 Member

Has anyone had experience with the Sony SBH20? That looks like it may do the job and also be used for music at the gym...

10. dustwun77

One of the reviews said it was discontinued. ?

11. psionandy

psionandy Extreme Android User

I spent all of today on the phone using a plantronics Voyage pro UC headset... and it was great. Easy on the ear, good call quality, easy to use... no complaints at all

12. gingersnapgirl

it's still available on amazon, hopefully it still will be when I'm ready to buy. If not, I guess I'll search for something else.

dustwun77 likes this.