• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Bluetoothing Multiply Pics from Xperia x10

RizXperia

May 28, 2010
17/06/10

Evening all , am kind of stuck. A few weeks ago i was having problems deleteing multiple photo pics from my Xperia X10. I was eventually told to download a file manager from the Android Market which i did ASTRO and it worked great. Now i have another problem i went to bluetooth 25 photos from my phone to a Photo booth Kiosk in Asda and the ASTRO App does not support this and i had to Bluetooth them singly which took forever aaaahhh, please please can someone tell me is there anothe app out there which will allow me to bluetooth multiply photos in one go

Riz

Evening folks , after searching high and low for a app which will allow me to send multiple pics with my Xperia X10 by bluetooth i stumbled across this app "eFile" good app but only downfall to this is if my pics have not been renamed they dont show small pic thumbnails so ihave to open the thumbnail first view thew pic then send which is time consuming again :-( , anyone else found another app ??

Riz

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones