1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Bluewave 8 - 'no command' issue

Discussion in 'Android Help' started by Andyroid4403, Jul 9, 2016.

1. Andyroid4403

Andyroid4403 Guest
    None
    I'm having problem with my Bluewave 8 33GT tablet. It's stuck on a resting Android with an exlamation error sign and displays a 'no command' message.

Since it has no Volume buttons, just Power and Back buttons, I don't think I could access the recovery even if it has.

I tried everything like long press Back button... Still no change happened.

Though I think firmware update is my only option, I don't know how to use this Rockchip provided by Bluewave at their site. It'll be my first time flashing a firmware with this kind of device...

Does my device will be detected when in a state with 'no command' error message? Please I wanna know... Someone who have done this before?

Advertisement

2. mikedt

mikedt 你好

Sep 22, 2010
    Teachaaa
    Jinan, China
    That usually means the firmware is corrupted, trashed, and it won't boot, so it must be re-flashed. You will have to do this with whatever is provided by the manufacturer's website, i.e. Bluewave. What is their website URL? Possibly to do it, you download the ROM image from the site, put it on an SD, go into the phone's recovery, and select flash firmware. But you'd have to check with Bluewave for exact details, like you might have to do it with a PC.