1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Bob Feigel introducing myself to the forum

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Surfwriter, Jul 28, 2013.

1. Surfwriter

Surfwriter Lurker
    None

Hi - I'm just beginning to work my way around my first smartphone. It's quite a learning curve and I wish it wasn't so slippery. My phone is an entry model Huawei Y-300-0151. The OS is Android 4.1.1.

To be honest, I don't have a lot to offer the forum except questions. But I'm hoping to be able to help some of my equally "mature" friends and family with the knowledge I learn here.

I'm familiar with PCs and have been operating computers since the late-70s. So I've become the "go to" guy for a few people in our local community. But the new phone and the Android environment has me hoping no one will ask me a question about their smartphones until I learn a lot more.

Looking forward to meeting you.

Cheers, Bob

Advertisement

2. dontpanicbobby

dontpanicbobby 100% That Guy
    VIP Member

Dec 31, 2011
    Male
    Boston MA USA
    Welcome to the forums Surfwriter. Some of the questions you have about your phone may have already been answered in the Huawei Ascend Y - Android Forums. But for goodness sake don't be afraid to post a question there or anywhere else around here. The only bad question is the question not asked IMHO. You never know, you might be the person who asks the question someone else was afraid to ask.There is the Computers & IT - Android Forums that can always use an experienced user like yourself to help out. I think you'll like it here Bob.

Surfwriter likes this.