1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Support Body Glove Issues???

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by King Cornelius, Jan 4, 2010.

1. King Cornelius

King Cornelius New Member

Dec 31, 2009
    Coast Guard
    New Haven CT
    Hey guys i just bought the body glove case for my motorola droid today and i noticed that the back part near the lock/unlock button isnt snapping on fully. anyone else having the same problems??

Advertisement

2. juiceks114

juiceks114 Member

Nov 10, 2009
    I haven't had any problems with it not locking in the back. It is a pretty tight fitting case, little bit bulky but that is great for drops. The only problem's I have had are:
    1. It does not fit in the multimedia dock.
    2. When I tried to take off the part that is attached to the slide out keyboard, it kinda separated the rim around the phone. It just snapped back into place. I was worried when it happened, but once I snapped it back together it was fine.

Do you know of any cases that fit the multimedia dock?

3. King Cornelius

King Cornelius New Member

Dec 31, 2009
    Coast Guard
    New Haven CT
    no i dont know of any. there was a thread on it about a month ago but nobody had any ideas either.

4. droidBean

droidBean New Member

Dec 2, 2009
    Software Developer
    North Carolina
    Re: cases that fit the multimedia dock.

I have part of Gelaskin on my Droid and it works in the multimedia dock.

Unfortunately, I only have the back part of the skin on for two reasons.

#1. Front part covers the navigation buttons at the bottom of the screen.
    #2. Phone's proximity sensor does not work with the skin on, so screen doesn't lock during calls resulting in havoc!

5. droidBean

droidBean New Member

Dec 2, 2009
    Software Developer
    North Carolina
    I *finally* heard back from the Gelaskins people today regarding my issues with the skin. The reason they missed the proximity sensor is that they are in Canada and don't have a working Droid to test with! They asked if there was any way I could get a picture of where the proximity sensor is located. I tried and it's just too hard to see, but I know that I saw a pdf diagram of all the sensors at some point and was thinking I might send that along, but I can't seem to find it now. Anybody know where I could find such a diagram?