• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories body glove snap on case w/belt clip

callihan_44

Sep 8, 2010
http://shop.hawkelectronics.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&Product_ID=419487

i picked up this same case at Hawk Electronics here in Fort Worth. I paid a little more for it than I could have bought it online, but i didnt want to take the risk of not having my Captivate protected waiting for a case to ship.

I got my phone and case on Monday and have been using the belt clip all week. I dont like having things in my pockets and have been using belt clips for 3+ years now, so i'm used to it. this one is really nice because the clip easily detaches from case while on your belt. it easily clips back in what seems very securely, havent had any issues with it popping off. the kickstand is SUPER nice to have and works well in both portrait and landscape. the case is covered in a nice grippy material that will easily slide in and out of your pocket should you not be using the belt clip. I think the phone naked is really slick and could easily be dropped, which i did while trying to put it in the case...DOH! (i caught it before it hit the floor, no damage done). i have dropped the phone once while in the case, and it did its job. the case ended up with a small nick on the corner, and did partially come apart but the phone stayed in it.

overall I'm REALLY happy with it, and has everything I could need.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones