1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

General Bodyglove case?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by YN43Glvr, May 5, 2010.

1. YN43Glvr

YN43Glvr Member

May 4, 2010
    Anyone compare or try the Bodyglove case to the silicone? I like the BG but it's so much more bulky than the silicone and it's a 2-piece case.

Advertisement

2. ChiTownJim

ChiTownJim Well-Known Member

Jan 9, 2010
    Restaurant Owner and Chef
    Denver
    I know this is an old post but I thought I'd give my opinion
    I had the red and black 2 piece case for about a week, and really disliked mainley because it made the phone feel cheap I could feel movement in the case like loseness .. not a good feeling..... Anyways went to verizon , brought the case back no reciept and no box, NO PROBLEM they exchanged it for me and I got the body glove. This case is amazing make the phone feel industructable and solid something it laked nake or with the hardcase definetly recomend it cost me $23 with discount., Only gripe with the body glove is I have a hard time hitting "P" (betterkeyboard w/ Iphone skin) but I love that it reseces the screen and camera lens.

I also have some expierence with the silicon black case from Verizon it's great as well give the phone a fantastic feel, makes the phone feel solid and still very thin. My only problem is I don't feel like it really gives much protection to the phone except from scratches a light falls.

All in all the silicon case makes the phone feel much better offering a little protection the hard case IMO makes the phone feel and look very cheap and the body case is like have a bullet proof vest on but kinda bulky

3. Nimbus79

Nimbus79 Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2010
    Airline CSR
    Casselberry, FL
    my biggest complaint with the BG case is the power button is right up against the sides of the case... I have to be careful when I holster it so as not to trigger the screen. I have been trying to crimp the sides and use a little heat treatment to loosen it up a bit. It's helped but there is absolutely NO space longwise... now width it looks like it might...might... accept the 2150 with new batt door.

4. ChiTownJim

ChiTownJim Well-Known Member

Jan 9, 2010
    Restaurant Owner and Chef
    Denver
    Are you planning on tryign to get the 2150 battery to fit with this case??
    if so let me know how it goes, after reading your post I took a 2 dollar bills folded twice and was able to fit them behind the phone and have the case snap . I don't really know what that means but it worked lol

5. hornyhippo

hornyhippo Well-Known Member

Jan 29, 2010
    same here let me know if body glove fits with 2150 battery when it comes out.

6. JonnyG

JonnyG New Member

May 8, 2010
    I have the body glove on my incredible and it is fantastic with no associated problems. I am very secure with knowing if I drop my phone by accident, the BG will protect it.